Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chapter2 part1: going home


what? Trecey? where are you? whats going on!?!

"THERE SHE IS!"
"Jesus Christ!", I said, waking up up to a bunch of big guys with guns hovering over me is never very pleasant.
"you're under arrest", said one of the biggest guys
"oh really?", I said raising an eyebrow, "whatever for?"
"GET HER!", one screamed as I jumped up kicking one of them in the face.
"whoops", I said laughing as I punched the screamer in the stomach
Bang, pow, yadda yadda...
"that was cheesy", I said brushing myself off, "as was that"
Marigold looked at me as if to say, " look at the mess you've made"
"whatever i'll pick'em up later. We should head for hiding, it's obviously not safe here", I knew that she understood me.
That was a weird dream though...
maybe I should go back check in on everybody, maybe that dream was some sort of a sign telling me that something was wrong there.
home.
"well lets go", I said picking up two guns and again feeling for the gems in my pocket.
I stepped forward and then fell ouch! oh yeah, open compound fracture (protruding bone, I guess i was so pumped on adrenaline that I forgot).
Marigold quickly came to me and nuzzled my face affectionately.
I have to go home.
"help me up", I said to her, I was getting to big and felt terrible for straining her back, but my leg hurt so badly that I thought of myself before anyone else(thats normal for me).
I climbed up her neck and onto her back
I pulled out the map that was folded several times to fit into my other pocket.
I'm going home to find my family, I thought, it was very ridiculous sounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment