Monday, January 11, 2010

Chapter1:Marigold

The night was falling and Marigold, my okapi, was sound asleep.
The dead coals and embers that were once a fire, gleamed red and orange.
I lay on the ground without moving. Blood gushed out of the place where my bone was protruding from my leg.
I felt my pocket with my left hand which hadn't been as damaged.
Then I let out a sigh of relief.
They were all there.
I counted all four gemstones:
  • the first gem was a flame queen opal
  • the second gem was a Gachala emerald
  • the third gem was a Dresden green diamond
  • and the forth was the most beautiful Tanzanite in the entire world
I knew that the government wanted to kill me now(exaggerating?), so I didn't try to find a place to stay.
As long as I stayed in nowhere-land everything was safe, or so I thought.

2 comments: